Preparing today's learners for tomorrow's opportunities
Vision: SACS will be nationally recognized as a provider of an excellent 21st century education
- Parents are the first and essential teachers of their children.
- SACS is the hub of a diverse community and serves:
- as professional educators, providing consultation and partnership with SACS parents;
- as more experienced co-learners, providing wisdom and guidance for our students;
- and as an educational workplace of choice, providing support and opportunities for our employees.
- A culture of learning embraces change, flexibility and innovation.
- Learners will experience the joy of learning and working in a safe and secure educational environment.
- Learning encompasses critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication, citizenship, digital literacy, perseverance and resiliency.
Goals: In order to build upon a history of successful academic achievement in every school and in every classroom, SACS will:
- implement its own district learner accountability measures for its graduate outcomes,
- motivate by providing a learner-centered environment accessible to all,
- recruit and retain valuable employees,
- broaden our partnership with parents,
- and develop district branding that invites partnerships:
- to increase awareness and involvement;
- to create educational opportunities;
- and to identify new funding sources.